The Quedam Centre takes your privacy very seriously. It is not our intention to deliberately collect any personal data when you use this website; however any personal data that is collected will be dealt with within the relevant sections of the GDPR 2018.
If you provide personally identifiable information about yourself such as your name, address, telephone number ("Personal Information") by completing the Online Sign-Up Form, entering competitions, by emailing us or otherwise by voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect and retain that Personal Information according to the GDPR 2018.
If you complete the Online Sign-Up Form or send us an email we will use the Personal Information to provide the information you have requested. If you have asked us to contact you with advice or information, we will use your Personal Information to contact you in the manner (if any) specified on the Online Sign-Up Form or communication from you.
If you do not want to receive information from us as described above or wish us to delete or amend Personal Information you have submitted through the Site please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the term 'Unsubscribe' in the subject bar. Alternatively, you can contact us at:
The Quedam Centre
10 Ivel Square,
Quedam Centre is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us or a 3rd party on our behalf. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Under the legislation Quedam Centre is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are:
The Management Suite
10 Ivel Square
For data matters the data processor is Lambert Smith Hampton.
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
In the event of entering a competition we would use your personal data to inform you if you have won.
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data covered under the regulation we process the following categories of your data:
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with 3rd parties as necessary for processing and under contract.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above.
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 3 years after last contact with you. However Quedam Centre reserves the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in the legitimate interests of Quedam Centre.
Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data, but failure to do so will have the following consequences:
We may not be able to inform you if you have won a competition that you have entered.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable, i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
We will update this statement from time to time so we suggest that you review this statement at regular intervals. Where we undergo substantial changes to our privacy statement we will endeavor to inform you directly about these changes.