The use of and access to the pages of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this website and you should exit the website immediately.
This site is a shopping search portal providing you with fast and easy access to a wide range of goods and services. These are supplied by retailers which have a physical presence at The Quedam Centre. We believe that our service will provide you with both a safe and convenient shopping environment.
However, apart from providing the conduit, we are not at all involved in the transaction between you and the retailer. We do not accept any liability for any purchases made via this portal, and advise you to check the retailer's website for terms and conditions before committing to a purchase. Most providers of goods and services will have clear statements of trading policy on their websites. If for any reason a supplier does not publish such information, you should make direct contact with the retailer for clarification.
1. This Website
2. Your General Responsibilities and Acknowledgements
3. Ownership of this website
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services, and materials contained on this website. All information, services, and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. We further accept no responsibility or liability for, and make no warranties, that functions contained at this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
2. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of us and are maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention prior to doing so. We reserve the right to deny permission for any such links to this website.
3. No material from this website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying trade mark and other proprietary notices. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our trademark and other intellectual property rights.
4. We may modify these terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the website. Accordingly your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the terms applicable from time to time.
5. We recommend that you make appropriate enquiries and, if necessary, take legal and independent financial advice before entering into any transaction which may be based on any of the material contained in this website.
6. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or that of our employees, we disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance placed on this website, any of its contents or any other website to which this website has links including, but not limited to, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and any claims of third parties even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage or if such loss or damage were reasonably foreseeable.
Draw & Competitions: The Quedam Centre may from time to time run Competitions, Free Prize Draws or similar through their website, email newsletters, social media, print media, or media channels belonging to partner organisations. These Standard Terms & Conditions below will apply in all cases (NB. These standard T’s and C’s are not exclusive; acceptance of additional Terms & Conditions may also be required).
Standard Competition/Prize Draw Terms & Conditions: For any Quedam Centre Competitions or Free Prize Draw: The winner will be drawn at random and the Centre Management's decision is final. The winner of the prize or pre-agreed nominated person must collect the prize in person from The Quedam Centre Management Office, 10 Ivel Square, BA20 1EY, Yeovil, Somerset within 14 days of being notified. Failure to collect the prize within this time period (unless by prior agreement) will result in the first winner being rejected and a second winner selected. The winner may be required to take part in post event publicity. The Quedam Management Team and staff that work within the stores located in the Quedam Centre cannot take part in Quedam Centre run competitions. If a staff member is selected, the entry will be rejected and a new winner selected.